Maximizing Strengths to Build Highly Effective Teams
Target Audience: Executives, Managers, and Supervisors and their Teams
Length: One-Day Seminar
Rudman Wink Associates offers a dynamic course that combines a deep understanding of each team member’s strengths with an awareness of how these strengths can help the team achieve maximum effectiveness. Organizations often seek to enhance a team’s effectiveness as the organization prepares for greater responsibilities, implements a significant organizational change, or absorbs new team members. This course will provide the executives, managers, supervisors and team members with insights into their strengths as individuals and team members.
Prior to the course, attendees will take the Clifton StrengthsFinder® Assessment, which is a series of 117 paired statements, used to identify each individual’s top five talent themes.
- Foundations in Human Motivation
- Strengths-Based Principles
- Keys to Success
- Discover Top 5 Talent Themes from the Clifton StrengthsFinder®
- Embrace the Team’s Talents
- Individual Strengths in a Team Environment
- Explore Partnerships
- Build Effective Partnerships
- Mapping Team Strengths
- Use Team Strengths to Fulfill Mission and Performance Goals
- Develop an Action Plan to Use Team’s Strengths to Address a Work Challenge