Federal Agencies offer our training in a number of settings. For example, we:
• Provide training classes for Agency supervisors and employees.
• Speak at Agency conferences.
• Conduct refresher training through brown-bag programs and lessons-learned seminars.
• Teach as part of ongoing Agency leadership and supervisory training programs.
In addition to training, we:
• Consult with management and agencies in difficult personal cases.
• Offer strengths coaching, executive-level coaching, and individualized assessments.
• Provide team-building and group facilitation services.
We also partner with The Brookings Institution to offer our signature two-day course—Managing the Federal Employee: Discipline and Performance Process—to individuals through Brookings Executive Education.
We have trained employees from virtually every Federal Agency. If you would like a list of references, please contact us. Federal Agencies that have taken advantage of our services include:
|• Agricultural Research Service
• Bonneville Power Administration
• Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
• Bureau of Prisons
• Bureau of Reclamation
• Centers for Disease Control
• Defense Criminal Investigative Service
• Defense Intelligence Agency
• Defense Logistics Agency
• Defense Threat Reduction Agency
• Department of Energy
• Department of Veterans Affairs
• FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
• FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
• FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
• FDA Office of Inspector General
• FDA Office of Regulatory Affairs
• Federal Election Commission
• Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
• Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
• Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
• Forest Service
|• Immigration and Customs Enforcement
• Inspector General Criminal Investigator Academy
• Job Corps
• Joint Warfare Analysis Center
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration
• National Cancer Institute
• National Eye Institute
• National Human Genome Research Institute
• National Institutes of Mental Health
• National Institutes of Health Clinical Center
• National Park Service
• National Transportation and Safety Board
• Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals
• Postal Service Office of Inspector General
• Social Security Administration
• U.S. Air Force
• U.S. Army Evaluation Center
• U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command
• U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command
• U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Center
• Western Area Power Administration