Developing Strengths-Based Teams
Target Audience: Executives, Managers, and Supervisors and their Teams
Length: Half-Day Seminar
Rudman Wink Associates offers a dynamic course that combines a deep understanding of each team member’s strengths with an awareness of how these strengths can help the team achieve maximum effectiveness. Organizations often seek to enhance a team’s effectiveness as the organization prepares for greater responsibilities, implements a significant organizational change, or absorbs new team members. This course will provide the executives, managers, supervisors and team members insights into their strengths as individuals and team members.
Prior to the course, attendees will take the Clifton StrengthsFinder® Assessment, which is a series of 117 paired statements, used to identify each individual’s top five talent themes.
1. Start with Talent; Finish with Strength
- Strengths-Based Principles
- Keys to Success
- Discover Top 5 Talent Themes from the Clifton StrengthsFinder®
2. Individual Strengths in a Team Environment
- Embrace the Team’s Talents
- Build Effective Partnerships